Compelled by Christ’s Love!
Valley View is a church family—a family who wants to extend to you the same love, hope, and joy that we have received. We know that we cannot be all things to all people. But we do want to be one thing to all people. We want to be the place where anyone, of any age, of any level of spiritual maturity, of any economic class, of any ethnicity, of any church background—or no church background—can meet God in a way that transforms their life…forever!
Valley View Exists to Love God and Love People as He Loves Us!
- Excellence in all we do to glorify God
- Being culturally relevant and Bible-based in our worship, teaching, and ministry
- Small groups that create a climate for life transformation and fellowship
- Leaders who teach and equip believers to serve in their giftedness, passion, and calling.
- Members expressing devotion to God, Christ and the Church with their time, service, finances and prayer.
- Outreach as a response to God’s Grace and Love.
- Living in God’s grace and love to impact our world with the Good News of God’s Grace.
- Unity in diversity
Our beliefs must be in accord with God’s word, the Bible. Unity is the result of faith in Jesus as the Christ, the living Son of God and adherence to the Bible as the God-inspired text for all teaching, structure, and practice.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and final authority for all Christian faith and practice
- We believe in one God revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is Creator, Lord and Father of all, eternally existent, sustainer of life, and active in human affairs
- Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and humankind. He was conceived and anointed by the Holy Spirit. He lived a life of perfect obedience and, although sinless and full deity, fully shared our humanity
- His death revealed the Father’s love and grace, and reconciles us to the Father. He was resurrected from the grave and ascended to Heaven. There, at God’s right hand, he intercedes for His people
- Jesus Christ will return to the earth, raise the dead, judge all people, and establish God’s Kingdom
- The church, a community of those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord, is called to worship God, preach the good news of God’s grace, and encourage growth in the Christian walk
- Open to all; communion celebrates salvation for those who have experienced the love and grace of God
- Baptism by immersion expresses faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and shows obedience to His command.